Yes, Vaillancourt Folk Art chalkware is made here. The biggest advantage that our Manchaug Mills location offers us is the ability for visitors to peek into our Artist’s Studio—something we try to replicate online for those who like to shop eCommerce. While many come to shop at our Sutton, MA retail gallery there are many that come to take full advantage of The Vaillancourt Experience. Before or after perusing the shelves, appreciating the fine art quality of our chalkware, we invite you to visit our Artist’s Studio where you can see the process of creating chalkware. With a small staff of trained artists—our average employee has been with us for 18 years—you can watch the pieces come alive as each artist paints different steps on each chalkware collectible. Guided tours through the Artist’s Studio are available every weekday throughout the year—large groups, including bus tours, can schedule a presentation and tour through both the Artist’s Studio and Christmas Museum, where Christmas traditions from around the world are brought to life.
- About Vaillancourt Folk Art of Sutton, Massachusetts
- Our Studios
- Gerald Charles Dickens
- My Account
- Vaillancourt Folk Art: American-Made, Fine Art Quality Chalkware Tradition
- It’s hard to tell when a tradition begins…
- A Fine Art Collectible, Made in Massachusetts
- Update Your Information
- A Classic Christmas Shopping Experience in Massachusetts
- What Trends Are Shoppers Buying Now?
- Last Of…