The average Vaillancourt artist has been with the company for 18 years, with many of the artists having been there since the beginning. All of the artists are trained with a college degree and have a passion for their work. The artist studio is laid out so that visitors coming to the Gallery are able to see the chalkware Santas being painted before their eyes. From start to finish, the artists work 5 days a week throughout the year.
- About Vaillancourt Folk Art of Sutton, Massachusetts
- Our Studios
- Gerald Charles Dickens
- My Account
- Vaillancourt Folk Art: American-Made, Fine Art Quality Chalkware Tradition
- It’s hard to tell when a tradition begins…
- A Fine Art Collectible, Made in Massachusetts
- Shop Vaillancourt on-line!
- Update Your Information
- A Classic Christmas Shopping Experience in Massachusetts