Although we are always happy to give a brief tour, we encourage you to book a full-length shopping tour so that you and your party can see everything. Since opening, we have accommodated several groups, private parties, and clubs for an evening’s event after a tour. Whether a small group or bus tour, we can accommodate your group with a personalized experience.
Best known as one of America’s premier Christmas studios, Vaillancourt Folk Art produces hand-painted collectible chalkware figures for all seasons which is why several bus tour companies already include us on their schedules.
The tours include a behind the scenes journey of what makes Vaillancourt chalkware such a fine collectible: starting with the pouring technique that still uses moulds dating back to the 19th century when a gift of chocolate was a special treasure and every small European village had a chocolate shop, to the hand painting, antiquing, and signing of each piece.
Also included is a walk through the Vaillancourt Folk Art’s Museum which displays one of the largest collections of antique confectionery moulds and a history of gift giver folklore from various countries. Your tour is concluded in the relaxed, contemporary, atmosphere of the retail gallery where you can revel in our Christmas decorations and enjoy shopping our chalkware, hand-blown Polish glass ornaments, and much, much more.
Standard Bus tour packages are priced per person and include a gift to take home. Lectures are also available and prepared specifically for your group at an additional cost.
Located in the Blackstone Valley, we are a convenient destination just 10 minutes from the Mass Pike (exit 10A), 30 minutes from Sturbridge and Providence, 45 minutes from Boston, and 15 minutes from Worcester.
Please contact Valerie Rossetti or Bette Keene directly for more information or to book your tour group.
- It’s hard to tell when a tradition begins…™
- The Vaillancourt Catalog
- My Account
- What Trends Are Shoppers Buying Now?
- Last Of…
- Become an eNewsletter Subscriber
- eNewsletter Subscriber
- 35 Years of Christmas Traditions Made in Massachusetts
- A Fine Art Collectible, Made in Massachusetts
- Gerald Charles Dickens
- Custom Designs
- Vaillancourt Christmas Wine (2019 Edition)
- About Vaillancourt Folk Art of Sutton, Massachusetts
- Our Studios
- A Quintessential New England Christmas Starts in Sutton, Massachusetts
- Vaillancourt Christmas Wine (2018 Edition)
- Vaillancourt Folk Art ® American-Made, Fine Art Quality Chalkware Tradition
- Update Your Information