While each piece is hand signed, the signing formula for all pieces (except for the very early ones) is similar. The example below is the typical signed bottom with each area identified. Once you have identified the piece design number (before the copyright date) on your own piece, you can enter it into the search box below (or the search box on every page of this web site) to pull up information on the piece. Please keep in mind that we do not determine the secondary market value and your piece may not sell for the last seen value.
- It’s hard to tell when a tradition begins…
- The Vaillancourt Catalog
- My Account
- What Trends Are Shoppers Buying Now?
- Last Of…
- A Fine Art Collectible, Made in Massachusetts
- Gerald Charles Dickens
- About Vaillancourt Folk Art of Sutton, Massachusetts
- Our Studios
- A Quintessential New England Christmas Starts in Sutton, Massachusetts… regardless the time of year.
- Vaillancourt Folk Art: American-Made, Fine Art Quality Chalkware Tradition
- Update Your Information