When thinking of Vaillancourt Folk Art, thousands of families think of the memories that were made at their 1800’s farm house located in Sutton. For twenty years, people would start their traditions in the home-like setting with the retail store on the main floor, artists rooms on the second floor and offices within the other buildings on the property.
In 2007, the Vaillancourt family decided to relocate the business 6-miles down the road into a historic stone textile mill. The new location provided a more efficient environment for the company and a more pleasant experience for the customers, called: The Vaillancourt Experience. A small, family business in rural Sutton, MA, it’s important to create an experience that is memorable, nostalgic, and offers something for the customer. That’s why the Vaillancourt Experience offers a shopping experience in the Retail Gallery that will inspire, a tour through the Artist’s Studio that will amaze, a journey through Christmas traditions and history in the Christmas Museum that will educate, and performances at Blaxton Hall that will entertain. Together, these opportunities are created to ensure that the spirit of Christmas will continue for generations.
- It’s hard to tell when a tradition begins…
- The Vaillancourt Catalog
- My Account
- What Trends Are Shoppers Buying Now?
- Last Of…
- 35 Years of Christmas Traditions Made in Massachusetts
- A Fine Art Collectible, Made in Massachusetts
- Gerald Charles Dickens
- Custom Designs
- About Vaillancourt Folk Art of Sutton, Massachusetts
- Our Studios
- A Quintessential New England Christmas Starts in Sutton, Massachusetts
- Vaillancourt Christmas Wine (2018 Edition)
- Vaillancourt Folk Art: American-Made, Fine Art Quality Chalkware Tradition
- Update Your Information