Accidents happen and although it is heartbreaking to see your collectible break, rest assured that it has happened to many others before you. You will need to contact us to determine the damage and if the piece is within our capabilities to fix. There is a $25 deposit, plus $9.99 shipping cost. Our repair service rate is $25.00/hour and you will be notified if any estimate may exceed 3 hours. All repairs will be C.O.D. or charged to your credit card.
- Duplicated pieces have variations, as each one is hand painted. No two pieces will be exactly the same, but each piece is passed by quality control.
- Do not use soap and water to clean chalkware. Simply dust using a soft dry cloth.
- Do not use any type of adhesive sticker for identification purposes.
- Store in cool dry place.
- Avoid direct contact with moisture or water.
- If an item is in need of repair, please contact us for a repair form.
We will be happy to replace or exchange any item, excluding sales or specials, purchased from Vaillancourt Folk Art directly within 30-days of original purchase with a valid receipt. Refunds and replacements do not include cost of shipping and handling, unless item fails to not meet the Vaillancourt Folk Art acceptable quality control standards which are determined upon inspection by the Vaillancourt Folk Art staff.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of Vaillancourt products purchased through dealers, ebay, or third party sites.
Please contact Valerie personally to further discuss repairs or returns.