Constructed in the winter of 2009, Blaxton Hall, named after William Blaxton who is attributed as the first European settler in Boston and Rhode Island, was built to host Gerald Charles Dickens for his American Tour of A Christmas Carol. Since then, Blaxton Hall has been refurbished as a rent-able function hall for meetings, dinners, the Christmas Teas, and parties.
Renting the Hall
When looking for a local, affordable hall for your functions look no further than Blaxton Hall’s 1,200 sq/ft space with a built-in stage. This space is perfect for events large and small, including meetings, teas, dinners, showers, or even performances. Unlike most rental spaces, this flexible space is available at an economical rate. For more information or to book your event, please contact the Manchaug Mills Leasing office at 508-476-1928.
Blaxton Hall has been rented for all sorts of private functions, including: Bridal Showers, Christmas Parties, Meeting space, Funeral receptions, Award Ceremonies and much more.
- About Vaillancourt Folk Art of Sutton, Massachusetts
- Our Studios
- Store Locator
- Collector’s Corner
- Vaillancourt Events
- Hand painted in Massachusetts. Tour our studio, museum and gallery!
- My Account
- The Chalkware Tradition by Vaillancourt Folk Art in Sutton, MA
- It’s hard to tell when a tradition begins…
- A Fine Art Collectible, Made in Massachusetts
- Shop Vaillancourt on-line!
- Architectural Christmas Slideshow
- Update Your Information
- Annual Events