The Müller workshop was created in 1899 in Seiffen, Germany, by Edmund Oswald Müller. Today, the same family continues products created using natural wood carved and turned in an assortment of designs—from pyramids, music boxes, miniatures, and smokers. Today, Ringo Müller, the current owner and manager, represents the fourth generation of the family since the workshop was founded. To qualify as a master craftsman, he created Seiffen Village, the first big Candle Arch fully illuminated inside. It is outstanding developments like this that keep their long tradition alive.

We found 14 products.

Premier Numbers of 2021 Chalkware Rabbits

Celebrate Spring with Germany's Wendt & Kühn

A New Tradition of Introducing Judi’s Premier Numbers!