The Müller workshop was created in 1899 in Seiffen, Germany, by Edmund Oswald Müller. Today, the same family continues products created using natural wood carved and turned in an assortment of designs—from pyramids, music boxes, miniatures, and smokers. Today, Ringo Müller, the current owner and manager, represents the fourth generation of the family since the workshop was founded. To qualify as a master craftsman, he created Seiffen Village, the first big Candle Arch fully illuminated inside. It is outstanding developments like this that keep their long tradition alive.

We found 2 products.

NEW! Plaid Snowman on Snowshoes

Ino Schaller's Krampus, and more, back in stock

A New Tradition of Introducing Judi’s Premier Numbers!