The Vaillancourt Gallery is a spacious area that is designed for both the focused and casual shopper. The gallery focuses on the Vaillancourt Chalkware, Ornaments, and Creamware, but also has a small selection of similar artists and companies from across the country. The Gallery has leather couches for those who just want to sit and take everything in. Each Christmas, the Gallery is known for the splendid Christmas Decorations.
Visit us at: 9 Main Street, Suite 1h, Sutton, MA 01590
- About Vaillancourt Folk Art of Sutton, Massachusetts
- Our Studios
- Gerald Charles Dickens
- My Account
- The Chalkware Tradition by Vaillancourt Folk Art in Sutton, MA
- It’s hard to tell when a tradition begins…
- A Fine Art Collectible, Made in Massachusetts
- Shop Vaillancourt on-line!
- Update Your Information
- Sutton Chain of Lights
- A Classic Christmas Shopping Experience in Massachusetts
- Collector’s Weekend 2017
- #DickensWeekend: Live Performances by Gerald Charles Dickens